Blogger news

Peeya yang comel



Hi everybuddy! Peeya here. hahahahaaha Intrudes mami's blog without her acknowledges. lol she's on the phone at the moment and I am on her lappy. I am quite free so I did this.

Mami's been busy going places this week thats why there's no updates on her blog . She had just got back from Sipitang to attend her Aunty's funeral which is also my grandmother. I couldn't come along cause I have my cats here to take care of. lol

Okay thats all I wanted to say. hhaaa. Lazy to write more cause this post will probably be deleted by mami after she reads this.

Bye Bye people!

Oh btw, u guys are always welcome to visit my blog at blingblingpeeya.blogspot.com.The most cutest blog you'll ever see. lol~


Your daughter,

I LOVE YOU MAMITO~

3 comments:

  1. wah..mak ngan anak jadi blogger..macam kenal jer peeya nie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mami, please don't delete this post..he2
    daughter and mom are different .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh??peeya anak kak yatie?hahaha..baru tau neh.

    ReplyDelete